An excellent idea when taking part in forex trading is to begin little. When you are a new trader, you do not wish to dive in headfirst with huge quantities of cash. Instead, you must be a small trader for a year. At the end of that year, evaluate your great and bad trades, and you can go from there.
Futures MagazineAUD/NZD: Bears and bulls lining up for battleFutures MagazineThis candlestick pattern shows strong buying pressure throughout the day and foreshadows more strength in the coming days. Sure enough, the pair is trading higher today, but with rates approaching the 61.8% Fibona…AUD/NZD: Bears and bulls lining up for battle – Futures Magazine
Emotion is not part of a currency trading strategy, so do not let worry, greed, or hope dictate your trades. Follow your plan, not your feelings. Trading with your feelings always leads you astray and is not part of a successful forex trading strategy for making a great deal of money.
You may also like following articles on Fibonacci Retracement
- Learn more for Fibonacci Retracement
- SPX 2-Hour Chart Fibonacci Retracements Upward-Sloping …
- GBP/USD Candlesticks and Ichimoku Analysis – Action Forex
- How to Use Fibonacci Retracement tool in Trading
- Automatic Opening Range and Fibonacci Levels for Think or Swim …