If you can not discover an offer you feel comfortable making on the foreign exchange market, relax. Choosing not to trade is a trading decision in itself, and oftentimes a very smart one. If the state of the marketplace does not suit your current expectations, it is better to bide your time than to make risky trades you are not comfortable with.
OCRegisterFriedman: Dodgers’ moves geared to produce ‘highly functioning’ teamOCRegisterIn a whirlwind 10-day span that ended Friday, Andrew Friedman revamped the bulk of the Dodgers’ roster, mostly near the top after previously attacking the bottom. “I’m not sure where to begin,” Friedman said following the finalization of all but one of …and more »…Friedman: Dodgers’ moves geared to produce ‘highly functioning’ team – OCRegister
Do not use your emotions when trading in Currency. Making trades based on feeling will increase the risk factor and the probabilities that your decisions will lack merit and propelled by impulse. Despite the fact that your emotions constantly figure in in company, you need to see to it that you are making rational decisions.
Check more on double top and double bottom
- U.S. Dollar: Double Top or Double Bottom? | Chris Puplava …
- Double Top and Double Bottom – Patterns – Traders' Blogs
- Double Top and Double Bottom Reversal Patterns
- Click here to read more for double top and double bottom
- VIDEO LESSON – Introduction to the Double Top and Double Bottom …