To be successful in Foreign exchange trading, keep your trade strategies and analysis basic and simple to comprehend. Well arranged, defined, and observed objectives along with practices will do you the most excellent. Withstand the desire to over-analyze and particularly rationalize your failures, as this will prevent you from profiting from them.
Learn about an adaptation of moving average analysis called the McGinley dynamic indicator, a technical indicator that can speed or slow with a market….Why is the McGinley Dynamic Indicator important for traders and analysts?
Do what you can to automate your trades. Forex trading can become really addictive and unsafe if you are trading with feelings. Setting up automated systems for trades can take the threat of an emotional trade away. If your trading system informs you to take the money and run, then do so. Follow your systems not your feelings.
More to learn on moving averages
- R: Calculating rolling or moving averages at Mark Needham
- How to profitably trade using moving averages – FXStreet
- Understanding Moving Averages plus Trading with Moving Averages Explained
- The Continuing Search For Robust Momentum Indicators: the …
- Market Movers – Energy Equipment and Services Industry Stocks – Nabors … – CNNMoney