If you can not discover a deal you feel comfy making on the currency market, unwind. Deciding not to trade is a trading decision in itself, and oftentimes a very wise one. If the state of the market does not match your present expectations, it is better to bide your time than to make dangerous trades you are not comfy with.
The GuardianAmerica wiped out years of progress. Let’s have ‘the race conversation’ for …The GuardianWe are able to do this because the multiculturalism movement succeeded in changing the rules of civility. It has taught us what not to say to each other, but not what to say next. pew poll race The conversation is starting from here. (Chart via Pew ……America wiped out years of progress. Let’s have ‘the race conversation’ for … – The Guardian
Feeling is not part of a foreign exchange trading approach, so do not let fear, greed, or hope determine your trades. Follow your plan, not your feelings. Trading with your feelings constantly leads you astray and is not part of a successful foreign exchange trading approach for making a lot of money.
Additional resource on chart patterns
- Chart Patterns: What Are They Telling Us? | Stock Market Blog …
- Alexion, EA: Two Top Stocks Form Good Chart Patterns – Investor’s Business Daily
- tony caldaro – the ELLIOTT WAVE lives on – WordPress.com
- Reversal Patterns – Double Top and Double Bottom
- Expect HPCL and BPCL to be standout performers in OMC space: Sahil Kapoor … – Economic Times