If you can not discover an offer you feel comfortable making on the currency market, relax. Choosing not to trade is a trading choice in itself, and oftentimes an extremely smart one. If the state of the marketplace does not suit your present expectations, it is better to bide your time than to make high-risk trades you are not comfortable with.
USD/CHF Technical Analysis: A Top Set Below 0.97 Mark?DailyFXThe US Dollar may have carved out an interim top against the Swiss Franc after putting in a bearish Dark Cloud Cover candlestick pattern. A daily close below the 23.6% Fibonacci retracementat 0.9530 exposes the 38.2% level at 0.9432. Alternatively, a …and more »…USD/CHF Technical Analysis: A Top Set Below 0.97 Mark? – DailyFX
Do exactly what you can to automate your trades. Currency trading can become extremely addicting and harmful if you are trading with emotions. Establishing automated systems for trades can take the risk of a psychological trade away. If your trading system informs you to take the money and run, then do so. Follow your systems not your emotions.
You may also like following articles on Fibonacci Retracement
- Strategies For Trading Fibonacci Retracements – Investopedia
- Reading Price Action | Understanding Price Action … – WordPress.com
- Chart of the day: Losing shine – South China Morning Post (subscription)
- Learn more on – inlineforex.com
- Fibonacci Retracement for Bitcoin and Forex | Altcoin Newsletter