The Euro accelerated downward against the US Dollar after carving out a Triangle chart formation, hitting the lowest level in 11 months. A daily close below the 50% Fibonacci expansion at 1.3248 exposes the 1.3195-1.3204 area, marked by the 61.8% level and a falling channel floor….EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Holding Short at 11-Month Low
To see the very best arise from your investment, stay in line with currency trends. A currency could seem oversold, however as long as it hasn’t reached significant support level, it continues to be a good investment choice. Sticking with trends will keep you from losing significant amounts of money, and will keep your profits strong.
You may also like following articles on learn technical analysis
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Holding Short at 11-Month Low – DailyFX
- Here Are 2 Simple Steps For Technical Analysis Success …
- Technical Analysis | Crypto Frenzy – WordPress.com
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Holding Short in Consolidation – DailyFX
- Make the most out of learn technical analysis