Honeywell International is OversoldForbes… trading on Wednesday, shares of HON entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $90.18 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which is a technical analysis indicator used to measure momentum …and more »…Honeywell International is Oversold – Forbes
Emotion is not part of a foreign exchange trading strategy, so do not let worry, greed, or hope determine your trades. Follow your plan, not your feelings. Trading with your feelings constantly leads you astray and is not part of an effective currency trading strategy for making a lot of cash.
Additional resource on RSI Indicator
- MOMENTUM INDICATORS – The HOVIS Trader – WordPress.com
- RSI Alert: Douglas Emmett Now Oversold – Forbes
- RSI Indicator with Martingale Position Sizing – Marketcalls
- How To Use RSI Indicator While Trading inlineforex.com
- Commodity RSI: What is hot and what is not? – TradingFloor.com