NZDUSD sell-off could test long-term rising wedgeTradingFloor.comBut looking at the bigger picture on a weekly chart, NZDUSD is still trading in a long-term rising wedge. A breakout from a rising wedge usually occurs a few percentage points of the way to the apex (where the two trend lines meet). We are almost there …and more »…NZDUSD sell-off could test long-term rising wedge – TradingFloor.com
To see the best arise from your investment, remain in line with currency trends. A currency could appear oversold, but as long as it hasn’t reached major support level, it remains an excellent investment selection. Sticking to trends will keep you from losing considerable amounts of cash, and will keep your earnings strong.
Explore more about trend lines
- Channels and Patterns: Broken Trendlines
- Trend Lines: But I didn’t really mean it that way – Macon Telegraph (blog)
- How to make this work for trend lines
- AF Bitcoins | Bitcoins charts and analysis – WordPress.com
- The Importance Of Trend Lines In Price Confirmation | See It Market