Marsh amp; McLennan (MMC) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming?Zacks.comYet MMC’s high RSI value isn’t the only reason for investors to be concerned, as there has been some decidedly negative earnings estimate revisions in Marsh & McLennan’s stock as of late. This is especially true when investors dive in…Marsh amp; McLennan (MMC) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming? – Zacks.com
An excellent rule of thumb for beginner Foreign exchange traders, is to find a broker where your knowledge level and trading objectives, compare well with what the broker can provide. Ensure the broker offers or has taken care of clients who have similar objectives to yourself, so that you understand your broker understands what you are trying to accomplish.
Additional resource on RSI Indicator
- “Two Levels in the RSI Indicator Every Serious Trader Should Know …
- How To Use RSI Indicator While Trading
- Can The Relative Strength Index (RSI) Improve Your Trading?
- Relative Strength Alert For Sapient – Forbes
- Marsh amp; McLennan (MMC) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming? – Zacks.com