If you enter the Forex Market scared to invest and trade your cash, you are going to lose your cash. An Exchange tycoon will tell you point blank that scared cash never ever earns money, which’s the absolute truth. If you are terrified to take the threat when chance emerges, you’re never ever going to make a reward.
The Week Ahead: Should You Reconsider Buying the Dip?ForbesIt was a rocky week for the stock market as the drop in the momentum stocks Tuesday caught many by surprise. The social media stocks bore the brunt of the selling with large drops in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) and …The Week Ahead: Should You Reconsider Buying the Dip? – Forbes
Do exactly what you can to automate your trades. Forex trading can become very addicting and unsafe if you are trading with feelings. Setting up automated systems for trades can take the risk of an emotional trade away. If your trading system tells you to take the money and run, then doing this. Follow your systems not your feelings.
You may also like following articles on Fibonacci Retracement
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Channel Support Holds Up – DailyFX
- How to Use Fibonacci Retracement Levels in Forex Trading inlineforex.com
- trading .382 and .618 fibonacci retracement | Reading Price Action
- Drawing and using fibonacci retracement levels – Learning FX
- Sentiment, Fibonacci, and the How Far the GBPJPY Could Go – DailyFX