ChartAdvisor for April 11 2014InvestopediaAfter briefly moving past its pivot point, the index fell back down to its 50-day moving average and S1 support at around 161.17. Traders should watch for a rebound from these levels or a breakdown towards its S2 support at 158.48. Looking at technical ……ChartAdvisor for April 11 2014 – Investopedia
To see the very best results from your financial investment, stay in line with currency trends. A currency could appear oversold, however as long as it hasn’t reached significant support level, it remains a great financial investment selection. Sticking to trends will keep you from losing considerable quantities of money, and will keep your revenues strong.
Explore more about Pivot points trading
- Trading Missed Pivot Points – Traders Laboratory – 17780
- EUR/GBP touched 0.8299 high, but hesitates to go further – FXstreet.com
- How to Use Pivot Points in Forex Trading – TradingMarkets.com
- Click here to read more for Pivot points trading
- System Trading with Pivot Points, VWAP and SentiTrade | Sentitrade …