If you can not discover a deal you feel comfortable making on the foreign exchange market, relax. Choosing not to trade is a trading choice in itself, and oftentimes a very wise one. If the state of the marketplace does not fit your current expectations, it is much better to bide your time than to make dangerous trades you are not comfortable with.
Forex: EUR/USD Technical Analysis – Euro Short Trade Pending…Forex: EUR/USD Technical Analysis – Euro Short Trade Pending
Do what you can to automate your trades. Forex trading can become extremely addicting and unsafe if you are trading with feelings. Establishing automated systems for trades can take the risk of an emotional trade away. If your trading system tells you to take the cash and run, then doing this. Follow your systems not your feelings.
Additional resource on learn technical analysis
- S&P 500 Index Technical Analysis & 2014 March Madness Options …
- Forex Strategy: NZD/USD Eyes 0.8500 With Bullish Signal Absent – DailyFX
- Freeze Your Brain, Save Your Life – Daily Beast
- Learn Technical Analysis in Forex Trading – Free Online Training Course
- Does Technical Analysis Help? | csinvesting