When establishing your currency trading strategy it is important that you take your own inspirations and character into factor to consider. If you are normally a patient person you will have a different strategy than if you are a risk-taking aggressive person. Paying attention to your character can help you pick a method that works for you.
Forex: GBP/JPY Technical Analysis – Breakout Risk on the RiseDailyFXPrices put in a Shooting Star candlestick below resistance at a trend line set from early January, warning the British Pound is losing bullish momentum and may be preparing to turn lower against the Japanese Yen. A brea…Forex: GBP/JPY Technical Analysis – Breakout Risk on the Rise – DailyFX
Make a checklist that has to be followed before entering a new currency trade. A checklist forces you to slow down and double check that the trade is genuinely a bargain. Developed a list of requirements that are required for all deals, then analyze this list whenever you are thinking of making a trade. This keeps you from getting caught up in the excitement of a new trend.
You may also like following articles on Japanese candle stick patterns
- Candlestick Automated trading – Elite Trader
- Shooting Star Japanese Candlestick Pattern – Traders Log
- More details for Japanese candle stick patterns
- How to trade Forex using Japanese Candlestick patterns | Forex …
- Forex: GBP/JPY Technical Analysis – Looking for Direction Cues – DailyFX