If you enter the Foreign Exchange Market scared to invest and trade your cash, you are going to lose your cash. A Wall Street tycoon will tell you point blank that scared cash never ever makes money, which’s the outright reality. If you are scared to take the danger when chance emerges, you’re never ever going to make a reward.
Although the Kiwi/Dollar pair has been consolidating since setting a yearly low in late November, the pair began an uptrend on the 4-hour chart on December 29, which continued until a new 2-month high was set above .8400. NZD/USD then found support again by the forming neck line slightly above 0.8200, and the pair went on to set a lower high, which cons…Why Traders Should Be Wary of the Kiwi Head and Shoulders Break
Emotion is not part of a forex trading method, so do not let worry, greed, or hope determine your trades. Follow your plan, not your emotions. Trading with your emotions constantly leads you astray and is not part of a successful currency trading method for making a great deal of cash.
Explore more about Technical indicators
- KB Home (KBH) Is Today’s Storm The Castle Stock – TheStreet.com
- Beware the dead-cat bounce – MarketWatch
- STORMM | Technical stock market indicators for … – WordPress.com
- Eyes On Timken Company (TKR): Highlighted Storm The Castle Stock – TheStreet.com
- Click here to read more for Technical indicators