To do well in Currency trading, keep your trade plans and analysis easy and easy to understand. Well arranged, defined, and observed goals along with practices will do you the most excellent. Resist the urge to over-analyze and especially rationalize your failures, as this will prevent you from profiting from them.
In the 1930s, a financial editor at Forbes magazine pieced together chart patterns. Richard Schabacker, who is considered the father of technical analysis, went beyond identifying how patterns…Profit From Investor Fear With This Simple Tool
Feeling is not part of a currency trading approach, so do not let fear, greed, or hope determine your trades. Follow your plan, not your emotions. Trading with your emotions always leads you astray and is not part of an effective foreign exchange trading approach for making a lot of money.
Additional resource on chart patterns
- Will the Nikkei continue to fly? Charts suggest it will – CNBC.com
- Super Six intraday picks for the day – Moneycontrol.com
- Brownian Motion Or Real Chart Patterns? | iStockAnalyst.com
- Pattern Notes – Knitting to Stay Sane – WordPress.com
- Read more about chart patterns