An excellent pointer when participating in forex trading is to start small. When you are a new trader, you do not want to dive in headfirst with big quantities of cash. Instead, you need to be a small trader for a year. At the end of that year, evaluate your good and bad trades, and you can go from there.
Price & Time: Gold – Now What?…Price & Time: Gold – Now What?
Why doing this many individuals fall short at investing? They either get bad information or they believe they know something the rest of us don’t. Either way, failure is failure and that is something you wish to prevent. Apply exactly what you have actually learned above if you wish to prevent failure and in fact win some trades with foreign exchange.
Additional resource on Pivot points trading
- Trading Missed Pivot Points – Traders Laboratory – 17780
- Forex Trading Tutorial- Trading forex with pivot points – SlideShare
- Forex Pivot Point Levels: EURUSD trades lower to 1.3650 level – CountingPips
- Forex Pivot Points Trading Strategy Explained inlineforex.com
- USDJPY Forex Trading Pivot Point Levels for 2013.12.04 – CountingPips