If you can not discover an offer you feel comfy making on the currency market, relax. Deciding not to trade is a trading decision in itself, and oftentimes a very smart one. If the state of the marketplace does not suit your present expectations, it is better to bide your time than to make high-risk trades you are not comfy with.
How to Read a Candle Chart…How to Read a Candle Chart
Do what you can to automate your trades. Foreign exchange trading can become very addictive and unsafe if you are trading with feelings. Setting up automated systems for trades can take the danger of an emotional trade away. If your trading system informs you to take the money and run, then doing this. Follow your systems not your feelings.
Additional resource on chart patterns
- Learn to Spot a Head & Shoulders Trading Patterns in Your Charts (Video) – The Market Oracle
- Analyzing Chart Patterns: Introduction | Investopedia
- Technical Chart Patterns and Perspective | Global Macro Monitor
- Unappreciated by Street, charts say buy – CNBC.com
- Reversal Patterns – Double Top and Double Bottom