When developing your foreign exchange trading technique it is vital that you take your very own inspirations and character into consideration. If you are normally a patient individual you will have a different technique than if you are a risk-taking aggressive individual. Focusing on your character can assist you pick a technique that works for you.
GBPUSD Forex Trading Pivot Point Levels & Trends for 2013.11.07CountingPipsHere are today’s current Pivot Points Levels with Support (S) and Resistance (R) for the GBPUSD currency pair. Price action is currently trading slightly below the daily pivot point at the 1.60760 price level, according to data at 7:00 AM ET. The pair ……GBPUSD Forex Trading Pivot Point Levels & Trends for 2013.11.07 – CountingPips
Make a checklist that needs to be followed before entering a new forex trade. A checklist forces you to decrease and double check that the trade is truly a good deal. Created a list of requirements that are necessary for all deals, and then evaluate this list whenever you are considering making a trade. This keeps you from getting caught up in the enjoyment of a new trend.
Additional resource on Pivot points trading
- USDJPY Forex Pivot Point Levels for 2013.11.01 – CountingPips
- Forex Pivot Points Trading Strategy Explained inlineforex.com
- Forex Trading Tutorial- Trading forex with pivot points – SlideShare
- Forex Pivot Points Trading Strategy Explained | InlineForex.com
- Forex Pivot Points and Pivot Point Trading- ForexAbode