If you can not discover an offer you feel comfy making on the forex market, relax. Deciding not to trade is a trading decision in itself, and oftentimes an extremely sensible one. If the state of the market does not appropriate your present expectations, it is better to bide your time than to make high-risk trades you are not comfy with.
Forex: US Dollar Technical Analysis – Setting Two-Week High…Forex: US Dollar Technical Analysis – Setting Two-Week High
To see the best arise from your investment, remain in line with currency trends. A currency could appear oversold, however as long as it hasn’t reached significant support level, it remains a good investment choice. Sticking with trends will keep you from losing significant quantities of cash, and will keep your earnings strong.
Additional resource on learn technical analysis
- How to Use ATR in a Forex Strategy – DailyFX
- Basic Technical Analysis – SlideShare
- A Potential Bargain Buy in USD/NOK – DailyFX
- Learn How To Be A Technical Analyst in 14 Minutes — Technical …
- Learn Technical Analysis in Forex Trading – Free Online Training Course inlineforex.com