Dollar climbs to one-month highBusiness RecorderThe dollar touched a two-week high against the yen of 98.71 yen, with gains at the session peak marking the 50 percent Fibonacci retracement of the move from the September 11 peak to the October 8 low. But those gains eroded as the New York session …and more »…Dollar climbs to one-month high – Business Recorder
An excellent general rule for beginner Currency traders, is to discover a broker where your knowledge level and trading objectives, match up well with exactly what the broker can provide. See to it the broker offers or has handled customers who have similar objectives to yourself, so that you know your broker understands exactly what you are trying to attain.
Additional resource on Fibonacci Retracement
- How to Use Fibonacci Retracement Levels in Forex Trading
- 1-Day +17% Or +,275 i.e. Effective Use Of Fibonacci Retracement …
- Automatic Opening Range and Fibonacci Levels for Think or Swim …
- Dollar climbs to one-month high – Business Recorder
- Crude oil: Change of trend or just a correction? – Resource Investor